Overall look and feel
The establishment of a distinguishing and engaging corporate identity is a fundamental part of a successful business. It communicates not only the essence of the business but also the personality and culture of its team. It strongly influences the way in which a company is perceived by its market. Whether you’re in need of new brand identity of a fresh look for the old one, Red Jacket Creative would love to be of service.
Generally the WP_Training_Testwould be:
- BRIEF You might be asked to complete a questionnaire as part of the briefing process. It provides an opportunity to talk about the specifics of how your brand came to be, your style and colour preferences and how you’d like to be perceived by your target market. This stage is critical to ensure you’re supplied with spot on concepts.
- QUOTE After determining your needs you’ll be supplied with a quote. If you accept, 50% is payable upfront for which you’ll be supplied with an invoice.
- CONCEPTS You’ll be supplied with three different concepts that answer the brief.
- REFINEMENT Now we nut out the nitty gritty, changing and refining the concepts, until we have a winner.
- FINAL ARTWORK Once you approve your concept, you’ll be supplied with the balance invoice. Upon payment, you’ll receive your brilliant new logo in all the formats you’ll need – colour and black and white versions for print and web. File formats include .eps or .pdf files for print and .jpg for screen.
The next step could be the design of stationary such as business cards, letterheads, with comp slips, envelopes, invoice or quote books etc.
Red Jacket Creative creates high-impact graphic design for print. Communicate your message through interesting layouts, quality paper stocks, special processes like foiling, embossing, spot gloss varnish and more.
We’ll design any print project from DL flyers to annual reports and everything else. If preferred we’ll have your project printed and delivered or provide you with the print ready artwork files and you can manage the printing yourself.
Web Design and Development
Clients might visit you online before they meet you in person. They might never meet you in person! Red Jacket Creative designs your online headquarters so visitors leave with a clear understanding of who you are and what you offer. Web sites vary in price due to the amount of content and functionality requirements.
More and more businesses are realising the value of building a large, relevant fan base and are more socially aware. A Facebook page that appears professional will attract more fans.
Contact Red Jacket for more information about your web project and how we can help to enhance your professional appearance on social media sites.